Popular amongst rotary owners Redlines 75w90 is a GL-5 Gear oil suited for your rear Diff (Differential).
This Gear Oil is suitable and popular for most RX-8 and RX-7 Diffs.
75W90 GL-5 GEAR OIL
- Most popular Red Line gear oil, with thousands of applications for passenger cars, light trucks, and racing vehicles
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited-slip differentials – for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles in passenger vehicles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchroniser mesh issues that lead to shifting problems
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E, SAE J2360 and Chrysler spec MS-9763
- Suitable replacement for a differential calling for an 80W90 or SAE 90 gear oil
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers (except NS) for proper limited-slip operation
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers (except NS) provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
RED LINE HIGH-PERFORMANCE GEAR OIL is a fully-synthetic formula blended with ester base stocks for shear stability, less gear noise and more consistent viscosity in warm and cold temperatures. Extreme pressure (EP) additives allow for use with hypoid gears and friction modifiers are included for use with limited-slip differentials. Not for use in most manual transmissions with synchronisers, as slipperiness may cause gear clash.
Each bottle contains 1 US Quart, this is roughly 946ml.
Please note that you will require 2 bottles for most RX-8 and RX-7 diffs as the capacity it typically between 1.1 and 1.4litres depending on the model.