Millers CSS (Competition Semi-Synthetic) is an idea middle of the road oil for those looking for a great oil that wont break the bank.
A high performance competition semi-synthetic engine oil combining the highest quality and latest performance additives in synthetic and mineral base stocks. Part of the Competition Semi-Synthetic range of engine oils, incorporating Millers Oils original NANODRIVE low friction technology, increasing power and torque for a competitive edge in non-professional racing.
The very popular Millers Trident oil is recommended by many specialists.
While there are plenty of other oils out there with higher specifications, if you just want a basic oil that does the job and wont let you down then Millers Trident 10w40 is the one to go for.
- High quality oils protect engine at both low start-up and high running temperatures
- Optimised film strength and anti-wear protection
- Reduces friction up to 26% plus a reduction in wear compared to a standard engine oil
- The latest lubricant technology has been utilised to provide a catalytic converter compatible oil, engineered to meet the demands of today’s competition engines and conditions
- Sophisticated performance additive package
- Semi-synthetic base fluid
- Provides maximum engine protection and minimum power loss
- Original NANODRIVE low friction technology increases power
This is a 5L bottle, perfect for oil changes or storing at home or in the garage ready to top up your smaller bottle.