This Product is No Longer Available and has been replaced by the new MTX-L Plus that can be found here
The new Innovate Motorsports Digital MTX Series Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge utilizes the only 100% digital Wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market.
Making the MTX-L the perfect partner for all your tuning needs. The Wideband Gauge of choice for Adaptronic ECU’s.
Kit Includes Bosch LSU9.4 LAMBDA Sensor.
The new Innovate Motorsports Digital MTX Series Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge utilizes the only 100% digital Wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The award-winning patented DirectDigital™ technology we use is faster and more accurate than common “UEGO” gauges and is now more affordable! In addition, the gauge features a water resistant casing, interchangeable faceplates and bezels, and 2 fully programmable linear analog outputs for use with aftermarket engine managements systems and dataloggers!
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Digital display in AFR or Lambda
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body
- Built-in Direct Digital™ Wideband Controller reduces wiring and simplifies installation
- Wideband O2 Sensor is compatible with all fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, Methanol, E85, etc)
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for increased accuracy
- (2) Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O² for use with piggy back or stand alone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle style gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
- Datalog using LogWorks on your PC
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
Installation and Setup Installation of the MTX-L is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages, videos, application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products.