Essex Rotary can now offer a lineup of the popular Injector Dynamics fuel Injectors, these injectors are a true motorsport grade fuel injector not a production road car injector that has been modified to flow more fuel. Injector Dynamics Fuel Injectors are unique to Injector Dynamics and Manufactured to ID’s specifications for Injector Dynamics by Bosch Motorsport.
Essex Rotary offer the ID1700x Injectors in either 11mm top seals or 14mm top seals to suit your specific application, Please note that a general rule is that if your using a stock Mazda rail or some aftermarket japanese rails you will require the 11mm top seals however most aftermarket fuel rails will use the more common US spec 14mm top seals.
you will find more information on sizes in the “additional information tab” however here are some common guides.
- KG Parts Rails will require 14mm versions no matter what model engine your looking to fit them to.
- RX-7 FC3s Stock Fuel Rails will use 11mm top seals in the rail however it is worth noting that this may limit your fuel flow capabilities.
- RX-7 FD3s uses side feed injectors as standard so you will require the use of aftermarket fuel rails in order to use these injectors in your third gen. We would recommend the KG Parts Rails for this application.
These injectors cannot be found from another manufacturer. With injectors ranging from their new ID1050x (1065cc/min at 3bar) all the way up to their ID2000 (2000cc/min Injectors) your sure to find your fuel system needs are covered by an Injector Dynamics product.
These 1700x Injectors should provide your Rotary engine with all the fuel in needs for extreme high horse power FI applications, The ID1700x injectors could be considered the modern day replacement for the old school big daddy of fuel injectors from back in the day the Bosch 1680’s that have long been out of production.
These ID1700x Injectors are for use in the secondary fuel rail only.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilising short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
The ID1700x was designed to be an all fuel compatible injector, capable of very high flow rates. As such, it will most often be used to deliver E85 to boosted engines, or occasionally, gasoline in extreme high horsepower applications. Neither of these applications requires extended linearity at low flow rates, and so this was given a proportionately lower priority during the design process.
The ID1700x will deliver flawless stoichiometric idle and cruise mixtures on E85, but like the ID2000, should not be expected to do so on gasoline.
If you need flawless drivability on gasoline, the ID1300x will provide this, and is capable of approximately 150hp per injector on E85.
ID1700x Basic Specifications
Nominal Flow Rate – 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso-Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels.
Electrical Connector – USCAR
Each set of injectors are specifically selected and set up for the selected vehicles application.
This Kit Contains :
2 x ID1700x Fuel Injectors (with either 11mm or 14mm top hat adaptors to fit your selected application)
If you are purchasing these for a 20b engine you will require 3 injectors per rail, please contact us for pricing and special ordering.