Essex Rotary can now offer a lineup of the popular Injector Dynamics fuel Injectors, these injectors are a true motorsport grade fuel injector not a production road car injector that has been modified to flow more fuel. Injector Dynamics Fuel Injectors are unique to Injector Dynamics and Manufactured to ID’s specifications for Injector Dynamics by Bosch Motorsport.
These are an excellend injector upgrade option for big power engines looking for a primary rail upgrade. pair these with some ID1300x or ID1700x Injectors for the ultimate in fuel delivery solutions.
Essex Rotary offer the ID1050x Injectors in either 11mm top seals or 14mm top seals to suit your specific application, Please note that a general rule is that if your using a stock Mazda rail or some aftermarket japanese rails you will require the 11mm top seals however most aftermarket fuel rails will use the more common US spec 14mm top seals.
you will find more information on sizes in the “additional information tab” however here are some common guides.
- KG Parts Rails will require 14mm versions no matter what model engine your looking to fit them to.
- RX-7 FC3s Stock Fuel Rails will use 11mm top seals in the rail however it is worth noting that this may limit your fuel flow capabilities.
- RX-7 FD3s uses side feed injectors as standard so you will require the use of aftermarket fuel rails in order to use these injectors in your third gen. We would recommend the KG Parts Rails for this application.
These injectors cannot be found from another manufacturer. With injectors ranging from their new ID1050x (1065cc/min at 3bar) all the way up to their ID2000 (2000cc/min Injectors) your sure to find your fuel system needs are covered by an Injector Dynamics product.
These 1050X Injectors should provide your Rotary engine with all the fuel in needs for FI applications up to a sensible power level, however we can offer the larger sizes should you need them. or pair them up with some ID1300x or ID1700x Injectors in the secondary rail for the ultimate fuel system upgrade.
These ID1050x Injectors are for use in the secondary fuel rail only.
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x. Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimisation of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner. Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilising short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
ID1050x Basic Specifications
Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
Electrical Connector – USCAR
Each set of injectors are specifically selected and set up for the selected vehicles application.
This Kit Contains :
2 x ID1050x Fuel Injectors (with either 11mm or 14mm top hat adaptors to fit your selected application)
If you are purchasing these for a 20b engine you will require 3 injectors per rail, please contact us for pricing and special ordering.