IDEMITSU Racing Oil formulations have been specifically engineered to meet the unique requirements of a ROTARY ENGINE.
The technology base for these formulations goes back to the first and only 24 Hour Le Mans race winner using a rotary engine for which IDEMITSU developed the winning oil.
Possibly The Best Rotary Premix You Can Buy
Inherently with many rotary engines, the entirety of the rotor and housing are not being sufficiently lubricated, resulting in premature wear or damage. In order to increase lubrication within the rotary, Idemitsu developed Idemitsu Rotary Premix. At 1/2 oz per gallon of fuel, it is a cost effective way lubricate more of your engine and prevent premature catastrophic damage.
Idemitsu Racing Advantages
- A special blend of base oils reduces deposits and subsequent exhaust port clogging. As a result, your rotary will maintain the power at which it was designed.
- Special detergent/dispersant additives keep you fuel injectors clean to reduce maintenance.
- Provides additional lubrication for apex and side seals to increase seal life and increase efficiency of engine.
- Special additives allow for better sealing of the chamber, creating greater efficiency and more power.
- Idemitsu Lubricants America Corporation recommends the use of the Ratio Rite Measuring cup to ensure a proper mixture of Premix Rotary Fuel Lube and gasoline.
A synthetic blend specially formulated for your rotary engine from Idemitdu each bottle contains 1 US Quart of Oil