Essex Rotary can now offer a lineup of the popular Injector Dynamics fuel Injectors, these injectors are a true motorsport grade fuel injector not a production road car injector that has been modified to flow more fuel. Injector Dynamics Fuel Injectors are unique to Injector Dynamics and Manufactured to ID’s specifications for Injector Dynamics by Bosch Motorsport.
These injectors cannot be found from another manufacturer. With injectors ranging from their new ID1050x (1065cc/min at 3bar) all the way up to their ID2000 (2000cc/min Injectors) your sure to find your fuel system needs are covered by an Injector Dynamics product.
These 1300x Injectors should provide your Rotary engine with all the fuel in needs for moderate to extreme high horse power FI applications, The ID1300x injectors are ideal for applications where you need fuel but dont need to go for the 1700cc versions. An ideal balance between fuel flow and price (assuming they fit your application needs)
These ID1300x² Injectors are for use in the secondary fuel rail only.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilising short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
ID1300x² Basic Specifications
Nominal Flow Rate –1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels.
Electrical Connector – USCAR
Each set of injectors are specifically selected and set up for the selected vehicles application.
This Kit Contains :