This Blanking plate has been designed to block off the stock OMP (Oil Metering Pump) found on the series 5 FC3s RX-7 and above including the Series 1 RX-8.
This blanking Plate is compatible with the following engines.
- 1989-1991 13b engines from Series 5 RX-7 FC3s
- 1992-1995 13b-REW Engines from Series 6 RX-7 FD3s
- 1996-1998 13b-REW Engines from Series 7 RX-7 FD3s
- 1999-2002 13b-REW Engines from Series 8 RX-7 FD3s
- 2003-2008 13b-MSP RENESIS Engines from Series 1 RX-8
With these vehicles you will need to use some gasket paper in order to seal the blanking plate area, as this plate does not incorporate an OMP groove. This is simple to do.
When blocking off your OMP you will need to run Premix in the fuel system at a higher ratio than normal.
These blanking plates are laser cut from 5mm stainless steel and will not warp with heat or corrode, and are made in the UK exclusively for Essex Rotary to our design.