New E85 fuel compatible version of the awesome Stealth 325 Fuel Pump
Essex Rotary are proud to bring you the Aeromotive Stealth 325 Fuel Pump that will fit in the same location as your failing OEM pump in the RX-8 R3 (Series 2)
The Aeromotive 325 Stealth Fuel Pump is a shorted compact version or the normal 340 high-output in-tank, electric fuel pump. fitting most popular EFI applications the Aeromotive 325 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies. What sets the 325 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 325 boasts more than 32 lph. That’s over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 325 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications. We have been running this pump in our own cars for a few years now with excellent results and no drop in fuel delivery.
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable.
- In-line inlet and outlet,
- E85 Compatible
- Includes universal filter sock – may not fit in some applications (see OEM filter replacement recommendations)
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used in carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications.
- P/N 11165 Includes:
- Universal Drop Parts Kit (Filter, Wiring Pigtail, Rubber Hose, (2) Clamps, Rubber Grommet)